Friday, October 29, 2010

Mr. Roo-Roo - is he in for a Fright Night Sight?!?

Cock-a-doodle-DOOOO...
Excuse me Queen Chick..where is Miss Lizzy? Is she going chicka-treating? If so make sure she checks out the corn kernels..I would hate for her to get a stomach ache.  I will be dressed as a peacock. What is she going to wear? Tell her I will be keeping my eyes peeled for her.

Mr. Roo-Roo 


Dear Mr. Roo-Roo,
Be on the lookout for Lizzy.  (Below is a picture of her trying on her costume last week.)  She thought she'd surprise everyone for FRIGHT NIGHT and Chicka-Treating - so don't look for her usual glamorous self! 

- Signed - the ChickenWrangler

11 comments:

Verde Farm said...

I am sure Mr. Roo Roo will make an amazing peacock and Ms. Lizzy-well, her costume is to "die" for :)
Amy

Angela said...

What an original costume Ms. Lizzy! Love it!

Have fun chicka-treating!

Angela

Anonymous said...

You have me chuckling with this post. So cute! Have fun.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Monica Sweetie...
I love this share. You are so stinkin cute it just makes me happy as a clam. Thank you for sharing tonight.

I love Ms Lizzy's costume. She is showing it all this year. Fright Night indeed. I can't wait to see her write after this evening of fun.

Have a safe and fun celebration sweetie. You are so loved. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Love Of Quilts said...

She will surely surprise everyone for FRIGHT NIGHT..CUTE. Trish

Laura said...

Happy Halloween... Enjoy the fun... I guess they will have plenty of eggs to throw for tricks ;-) Lx

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Great costume!
I've got a new egg recipe up today :-)

Cherrie said...

lol Love it!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

WEll....I'm thinkin' that Mr. Roo will see right through that disguise! he hee!
You silly nut!

kim said...

Hope you have fun chicka-treating. I like Lizzies costume.

kim said...

Hope you have fun chicka-treating. I like Lizzies costume.