Thursday, August 16, 2012

Simply MAH-VALUS!

So exciting - so SCIENTIFIC!  Look at these "gem-stones"!
 (Photos borrowed from http://www.herringlab.com)







Such wonders of nature, aren't they?  They could be made into rings, necklaces, ear-bobs - ANYTHING ornamental in the DESIGNER jewelry world!  And just to think - I may soon have one of these beauties of my very own!  In just a couple short weeks, I'm having surgery to remove a kidney stone...and I just had to google/bing search to see what types are currently available.  Amazing, aren't they?  Wonder which one is mine?!?  I hope to claim it after the operation, unless they have to 'smash' it in order to dislodge it.  I'd like to view it in its entirety!  Wish me luck!!!

Signed:
the ChickenWrangler

6 comments:

Beth said...

I wish you luck!!

Angela said...

Those are neat! I had no idea those were kidney stones! I'd want to see them too! You'll have to take pictures of yours if you get to keep it! lol

Kim said...

Ouch! I can hear the conversation now "Nice earrings. Where did you get them". - "at the hospital. They're my kidney stones". Lol

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Well bless your heart. Wishing you luck and a swift recovery from what's ailing you. Clever post!

Michaele said...

You have GOT to be kidding me! I wouldn't want this info if I were you. I prefer to keep my head in the sand. Good luck with your surgery though - really.

Chatty Crone said...

So let me know when they are finding your stone so I can pray. Hope it's purple. sandie